Friday, April 24, 2015

Graces in greater abundance

Hi all,

Back with the blog here on this 3rd week of Easter.  It has been an intense Lent and Easter thus far, so sorry I haven't kept up with publishing the message, though I have been busy preaching it.

In my ongoing reading of the signs of the times, I felt great consolation in the message by Janet Klasson (Pelianito is the name of her blog).  Charlie Johnson calls her the "poet laureate" of our times, and I am inclined to agree.  Her Spirit-filled messages are beautiful and challenging.

Let us all be encouraged to "throw ourselves into His service."  Fiat!



Ephesians 4:20-21 Now to him who by the power at work within us is able to accomplish abundantly far more than all we can ask or imagine, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations, for ever and ever. Amen.
“Beloved do not doubt! I am showering graces in greater abundance than ever before upon those who are open to receiving them. This has nothing to do with your own merit of grace, but has everything to do with the significance of the times. Where sin abounds, grace abounds all the more. Then do not limit what I wish to do in you and through you. Believe that I am acting in new ways. Throw yourself into my service. Hold nothing back. Let go of all that you cling to. This will make the coming trial easier to bear. Become love. Love those I send you. Repent as soon as you sin. Pray ardently. Desire to live in complete union with me. Fuse your own will into mine. I am calling you anew, dear children. Look into your lives and cast off what is unnecessary. Cling to me. Become love. Children I am calling. What is your response?” 
Beloved Father of my heart, by your grace, my response is, Fiat! In the Divine Will I beg for the grace to give my will completely over to you. Help me to accept every gift and grace it pleases you to give me. Help me to pray more ardently and divest myself of all unnecessary attachments, that I might become love and live only and always in the Divine Will. Jesus and Mary please obtain for me these graces, especially that I might fuse my will into the Divine Will. Here I am Father, I come to live in your holy and adorable will. Amen.



http://pelianito.stblogs.com/2015/04/19/i-am-showering-graces-in-greater-abundance-than-ever-before-upon-those-who-are-open-to-receiving-them/

No comments:

Post a Comment